Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mermaid Garden

I've been out of this for a while now, and finally the new batch of Mermaid Garden handmade soap is ready. It's filled with pastel soap confetti, in the soap itself and on top, kissed lightly with a dusting of white gold pearl mica for sparkle and shine. This is a really pretty soap and it smells so feminine, a soft floral blend of violet, jasmine, rose, musk, and sandalwood.



Next on my list to make is African Red Bush Tea, a new fragrance I just got that smells pretty amazing. I'm going to make it with real rooibos tea, which I've been drinking for years.

Yesterday I had to take my son to the oral surgeon. After all those years of braces and retainers, now his wisdom teeth are coming in and ruining everything. We saw through a video on the pros and cons of wisdom teeth extraction, then did a consultation. I never knew that some people don't have any wisdom teeth at all. Fortunately he only has them on the bottom, none on top. He's getting them out on 12/31, so he's going to spend part of his Christmas vacation recovering from surgery, poor kid.

No comments: