Friday, April 11, 2008

Marigold Mint Handmade Soap

I wanted to have a garden-ish look to photos of my newest soap, Marigold Mint. I found inspiration in the drugstore checkout line, a small package of marigold seeds. They are starring in some of the soap photos. I think this one turned out pretty good!



I recently ordered a small, folding lightbox so I can take photos indoors and on gloomy days. Or when I don't want a lot of distracting scenery in the background. I can't wait til it gets here so I can try it out.

I had to get up early this morning and have some labwork done. I found out a few days ago that my blood pressure is too high and I need to address that. So it's back to Weight Watchers and doing yoga regularly, and I've started taking a very low dose of blood pressure medication. I really hate to take it, but it's to the point where it would be irresponsible not to. I'm hoping with enough weight loss I can get off the medication. I'm not sure what to expect from it, but so far, at least, I don't feel much different.

No comments: