Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Fellow Neopolitan...

has featured my Lemon Verbena soap in her blog, Gifts Etc. and Skin Candy! I didn't even know so many sellers on Etsy are also from Naples. Thanks Katie!

Today I added Lavender Vanilla handmade soap to my shop. This soap smells so divine, I adore it.



If you like Lavender and Vanilla together too, check out my Lavender Vanilla Gift Set -- one each of handmade soap, Shea and Cocoa Butter Lotion Bar and Lip Balm. Yummy!

Next weekend Vicky is coming home for the weekend. We still miss her so much. It hardly seems possible that her first semester will be over in about a month. And today I helped Geoff to fill out his first couple of college applications online. We're going to have empty nest syndrome really big time next year.

No comments: