Saturday, November 10, 2007

Holiday Gift Tins

I added some Holiday Gift Tins to my shop the other day. I found some really pretty Debbie Mumm designer tins to hold various combinations of my bath and body goodies and priced them nicely for painless gift-giving! Check them out! :)



This is pretty exciting, my Turkish Mocha handmade soap is in a Treasury West on Etsy this morning!

I plan to spend the weekend scent-blending and doing a bit more soaping. I have several new fragrances I want to soap and they all smell fabulous. I can't decide which one to do first. I may go with the Spearmint Eucalyptus today. Yesterday I made Relaxing, which is a divine blend of French lavender and fir pine, enhanced with Egyptian jasmine, sweetened with pure vanilla and softened with delicate musks.

If only so many cold process soaps didn't turn dark! But that is the fate of all cold process soaps fragranced with vanilla -- which turns them anywhere from tan to dark brown, depending on how much vanilla is in the fragrance. For a true vanilla lover like me, though, it's worth it.

No comments: