Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tub Truffles...and a Sampler

I've been wanting to make a bath melt/tub truffle for a while now, and finally found some nice gold foil candy papers to wrap them in. Today I added cocoa butter Tub Truffles to my shop, you just throw them in the warm bath while it's running, and it fizzes up and adds the divine skin-lovingness of cocoa butter. Mmmmmm...and they even look like little heart shaped candies.



Something else I've wanted to do is a soap sampler, since so many people have asked me why I don't have any. I guess they are pretty popular, as I sold one within an hour of listing it. My Soap Sampler has 1/2 oz hand cuts from my 16 most popular soaps.

Using up some coupons at the craft store, I got several sheets of metallic-flaked red felt yesterday. I'm thinking of making some little Christmas stockings that will hold a couple of lip balms, then the stockings could do double duty as ornaments.

Cute Indie Finds is a new blog I found, and she and the Soap Bar are having a Yummy Soap contest. I'm going to try to come up with something. :)

No comments: