Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lavender Lover Gift Basket

I finally got cracking and made the basket I wanted for my Lavender Lover Gift Basket. The basket was crocheted with many, many 2" strips of fabric which I painstakingly tore up and then crocheted with the most humonguous crochet hook you've ever seen! I didn't even know they made crochet hooks as big as your forearm, LOL! But it worked great.



The basket is nice and rustic and looks so pretty filled with all those lavender goodies: Lavender and Lavender Peppermint Oatmeal soaps, Lavender Fizzy Bath Salts, Lavender Vanilla Lip Balm, Lavender Roll-on Perfume and a Lavender sachet.

Yesterday I managed to take photos of the Cuppa Chai soap and posed them with one of Lowell's beautiful tea pots. I love taking photos outside by the lily pond, the light is so beautiful out there in the early morning and late afternoon.

My next project is an ocean-themed basket, I'm almost done with it.

No comments: