Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Faeries


I'm having so much fun playing with Sadie, this cute little 3D character. A very talented woman, TamiL, made an adorable princess dress for her. I just had to try it out and do a few renders. Is this too sweet for words, or what?

Today was a major goofing off day for me. I just didn't feel like doing anything, so I didn't. Just sat around working with Poser and watching cooking shows.

Speaking of which, a new cooking store opened in a shopping center near me. I finally got over there and felt like I'd gone to cook's heaven. Everything you've ever seen on Food Network and more! I got a self-cleaning garlic press, a mini-plane for zesting and grating nutmegs, a really nice vegetarian cookbook and a couple of little melmac snack plates. You don't want to know how much that little excursion set me back, but it sure was fun!

1 comment:

Diane Rooney said...

Oh she's so sweet, Steph. Love her. I had a goofing off day too. I went and met up with some old friends and it was fantastic. Lots of catching up, crying LOL and coffee! It was good to take a complete break. Loving your soaps and want to place another order. Will email you. x