Friday, March 21, 2008

Plumeria Handmade Soap


The last of my new ones for a while, I've just added Plumeria Handmade Soap to my shop.

I spent the morning making lots of soap to crank up my inventory -- more Calabrian Violet and Bergamot and Coconut Lime Verbena. They both have colorful swirls in them. While I consider myself kind of swirl-impaired, I think I'm getting better and better at it. The ones I made this morning look pretty good!

My son has been sick with a really high fever the last few days. Lying about groaning, sleeping and taking Advil while mom and dad run around making cream soups and pumping him full of liquids. His girlfriend invited him to camp out in the back yard with her family last night so guess what? Of course he had a miraculous recovery. Unfortunately it was so cold last night that I think they all ended up dragging their camping stuff into the house and sleeping in the living room.

No comments: