Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pink Grapefruit


Brand new in my shop on Etsy, Pink Grapefruit handmade soap. This is a limited edition soap, very pretty with pink soap "confetti" distributed throughout the soap and decorating it on top, with just a kiss of white gold mica to make it even prettier. And the fragrance, mmmmm....tart and sweet and mouthwateringly pink grapefruit!

I've been on a soaping tear the last few days and have made more than you can shake a stick at. The White Peach and Mandarin Coriander are curing, along with the Oatmeal, Milk and Honey, Caribbean Dreams, Coffee Caramel and Red Clover Tea. My office smells fantastic.

My 17 year old son has acquired a girlfriend. He's hung back and been reluctant to get into a relationship because of some bad experiences he's seen his friends have, but I think Cupid's arrow finally found him. We met her today and she is a lovely girl -- cute, smart, loves the outdoors, isn't afraid of snakes, and she is head over heels for Geoffrey. This is a bittersweet moment for me as a mom.

No comments: