Monday, February 16, 2009

Facebook....Huh?

Now this is really strange. The only reason I joined Facebook was so I could share photos and news with my family. Today I tried to log in and found that my account had been "Disabled by an Administrator." WTF? I'm trying to understand why that would happen. It's not like I'm a rabble rouser or something. Now I cannot see my own page, and I can't see anyone else's either.

Vicky was home for a long weekend and went back to college today. I miss her so much. Even though she's not really home that much when she's here, I miss seeing her in the mornings and for dinner, watching TV, all the little ways you spend time with your children. I really cherish those times.

I added a new soap to my Etsy shop today, Moon Dance. It's an awesome unisex fragrance.

No comments: