Sunday, August 12, 2007

One Woman, Lots of Crafts

By way of introduction, I'm Stephanie, lover of multiple arts and crafts, computer geek, 3D graphics artist and writer. I'm into making handmade soap, lotions and potions, crocheting, sewing, wildcrafting, writing, and computers, including making 3D characters and skin textures for a program called Poser.

I'm interested in so many kinds of arts and crafts, that they don't fit neatly into one category or the other. I'm as much "Bath and Beauty" as "Computer Graphics." One thing all of my interests have in common, though, is that they're all from my heart -- Heart Crafts. :)

Presently I have several domains which feature my writing, graphics and other works, but right now I am most excited about my new Sea Sprite Soaps store on Etsy, which features only handmade items. You can see my handmade soaps, lip balms and stillroom creations there, as well as some beautiful hand crocheted items.

One of the prettiest things I've made recently are these Lavender Sachets. They're completely made from scratch by me, including the little bags and the crocheted flower decorations. Each one is stuffed full with nearly a cup of dried lavender flowers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The past few days I've been crocheting some saucy little camisoles out of beautiful Patons "Grace," a premium silky-smooth cotton yarn that is soft and comfortable on the skin. Check out my Key Lime Halter.

No comments: