Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Secret Garden

This morning I packed up another order that came in last night! I am really pleased with selling at etsy, where there is such a large pool of potential buyers. A person with only their own independent shop can't possibly draw that much traffic. I am really loving etsy. :D

Today I added Secret Garden soap to my shop. It smells so soft and feminine with florals, sandalwood and musk. I'm experimenting with colorful photo edges on my promotional images. What do you think?



Oh, and I just want to say that I love this little soap dish that I got on etsy from LBegley. She had some wonderful stuff!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the photo edges are nice, but keep those colors soft! :)

Wish I could love your Etsy shop too. :( (No int'l shipments.)

Anonymous said...

Oh! Did you change something? Suddenly I'm seeing "everywhere else"! Yay!

Stephanie said...

Yes, everywhere else is a clever euphemism for International, heh! :)

Diane Rooney said...

So glad etsy is working out for you, Steph. You have such beautiful products. Love the colour of that Secret Garden soap.