Saturday, September 6, 2008

Playing in Poser

I found some wonderful new morphs for the little 3D dollie, Sadie, so I had to get them. Is this the cutest little face or what? This makes me want to make a little texture and character package for her. :)



My son is 18 today. It's kind of a shock to realize. He's not a little boy anymore. 18 years ago I was still waddling around trying to get myself into labor to avoid a C-section, but no such luck. This kid is one of the joys of my life. I am so lucky to have had him and his sister. I'm so glad I did not miss out on being a parent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

18! That is sweet he requested some of mom's home made food. Happy Birthday to your "baby"!
- L i n h

Theresa said...

Happy belated birthday to your son!! Hope you are having a great weekend!