Sunday, May 24, 2009

Top Sellers List

It used to take 1,200 sales to add yourself to the EtsyWiki top sellers list. I was really happy to add myself when I hit 1,200 sales.

Then they changed the criteria to 1,600 sales. Well now, wouldn't you know it? I'm only 3 sales away from 1,600 and the top sellers list is broken. Wah. Maybe it will come back. I was really looking forward to adding myself to the list again.

Already I'm selling a lot of my Chocolovers. It's going fast. I can see I'll have to re-order a bigger supply of this fragrance right away. I just wish I could find one supplier who carried all of the fragrances I sell so I could get it all in one place. Instead I have to order some stuff here, some stuff there, etc. Shipping is a freaking killer.

Coming Tuesday -- Mango Tango!

My son has one more day of high school left. Tuesday is his last day. Yay!

In case you're wondering why I'm up and posting at 1:43 am, it's because of chocolate. I made the 5 Minute Chocolate Cake earlier. Argh. All that chocolate is keeping me awake now. And it wasn't that great, to be honest. It was kind of rubbery and hard. But I forced it all down. Heh.

2 comments:

TaraFly said...

Congratulations on your sales! I can easily see why you're a top seller; the rest of us have so much to learn from you!

Your blog is beautifully crafted as well... the overall feel is spa-like. ;)

Stephanie said...

Wow, thank you Tara, that is most kind of you :)