Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fizzy Bath Salts

I've fallen behind on blogging again, things have just been so hectic. I'm making a lot of stuff lately!

Today I added Fizzy Bath Salts to my shop, in Rosemary Mint and Pink Grapefruit. They don't just smell good, they sort fizz and give you tickly little bubbles while you're soaking in the tub. And yesterday I put the cutest Sassy Little Crocheted Purse in the shop.

In the meantime, I've been soaping like a maniac. I made Turkish Mocha, Secrets of India and a really lovely floral blend, Lilac and Lavender. They are all on the curing rack in my office and it smells fantastic in here!

I can hardly believe it, but this Friday is Homecoming at my kids' high school. This is my daughter's senior year, so all the parents of the seniors in band and dance will be walking across the football field with their kids just before the game. A lot of the parents in past years have been dressed like they're going to a formal or something. I mean, I want to honor my daughter but I'm not willing to wear a cocktail dress and high heels to traipse across churned up grass on the field. So I'll probably go with the jeans, a nice shirt and my Crocs.

I bought the most gorgeous bracelet from charmedbyskye for my daughter. You have to see it, it's here. Is that amazing, or what? She is a member of the Earthpath Artisans Street Team, which I belong to also, on Etsy. EAST just had an Autumn Challenge that was judged by the Storque admins on Etsy. I didn't win, but I have to say the people who did win deserved to win, very talented folks.

No comments: