Thursday, January 31, 2008

Almost February

Just a few more hours and it will be February. I can hardly believe how January flew by! That means two more weeks to get your sweetie a Valentine's Day gift. If you're struggling with what to buy, may I suggest my Chocolate and Roses Gift Set? That's one each of Chocolate Truffle and Attar of Roses fine handmade soaps, heart-shaped and beautifully packaged in heart print bags and tied with a shiny red bow.

Our new dog Libby is making herself right at home. We were prepared to take it slow and help her make adjustments to living with a family, but she's just glided right in and seems very comfortable. Loud noises and sudden movements still scare her, but she's stopped trembling almost completely and is having a ball running around the yard with Taffy, our other Welshie.

I finally did some much-needed maintenance on my domain site, Sea Sprite Soaps. It's kind of tricky keeping track of inventory on two sites. While Etsy brings me more traffic, I still get a lot of orders through my domain site, so I want to keep it up to date. I've also added Google Checkout as an option, since so many people don't want to use PayPal, for various reasons.

No comments: