Wednesday, January 9, 2008

FaeryKnots

I'm pleased to tell you that I made a separate Etsy shop, FaeryKnots, for my crocheted faeries, which will also have mermaids and other magickal changeling creatures too, as I make them. The newest one is Sugarplum Faery, in shades of purple, plum and fuschia.



I've temporarily diverted my domain site, Sea Sprite Soaps, over to my Etsy shop. It is a bit frantic, trying to keep both sites current, especially keeping stock of inventory, on two different sites. I need to tweak my domain site a bit before I put it back up.

I'm soaping more Caribbean Dreams today. I'm completely out of it. See what I mean about keeping track of inventory? And I need to take some photos of my Valentine's Day specials. I have the most beautiful red velvet boxes for gift sets. So far I have Chocolate Truffle, Attar of Roses and Pink Carnation soaps lined up, and will be doing an excellent Love Spell soon.

No comments: