Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sugared Walnut Soap

I don't know why I stopped making Sugared Walnut last winter, but I just figured it had its season and that season was over. I'm really happy I made some more because I think this soap smells fantastic! You can't go wrong with this sweet and woodsy blend of Blood Orange, Asian Mandarin, Brown Sugar, Roasted Walnut, Hazelnut Coffee, Black Anise Seed, Patchouli and Madagascar Vanilla.



Our Vicky hasn't been home now for almost two weeks. I find myself really longing for her. It is what you do as a parent, you try to raise your children to be strong and independent. What a shock it turns out to be that it works! I feel kind of like I lost my job. It's a bittersweet feeling, being successful at helping your children learn to function without you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been busy soaping! They're all gorgeous - as usual! Reading about Vicky and you "losing your job" really touched me. I know it goes by so fast and I'm really trying to enjoy every moment with my little ones.
- L i n h
girlinga.com