Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Etsy Feedback

Woo hoo, today I hit 1,200 positive feedback on my Etsy shop! And up to 2,049 hearts!

I'm in several cool Etsy treasuries today -- check them out! Lovely Lilacs, My Beautiful Loves and Exotic Goodies.

I'm always seeing stuff that I would love to buy on Etsy. Take a look at this adorable Lilac Pink Butterfly In The Garden Trinket Soap Dish! I had to heart that one.

I did a new intro page graphic for my Sea Sprite Soaps site. It is my fervent hope to sell more from my domain site over time, because it would be great not to have to pay so much in listing and transaction fees every month. I've gotten a SSL certificate for my site, so everything is safe and secure. My next task on the domain site is to use the Zen Cart newsletter so I can quit paying Constant Contact a young fortune every month.

My son Geoff is on spring break this week. He and his friends were determined to drive all the way up to Venice beach this morning (100 miles north of here) to hunt for shark's teeth. Of course their trip coincided with the first cold front we've had in weeks and it was so windy and cool on the beach, they gave up on playing volleyball and headed back early. But he did find some shark's teeth and got to take his new Altima for a good long drive.

Vicky is coming home this weekend for Easter. She said she didn't want to miss out on getting her chocolate bunny. They never really grow up too much, do they? Thank goodness! I'm going to World Market tomorrow to get some wonderful chocolate and other Easter goodies for the kids' baskets.

No comments: