Friday, June 19, 2009

Sea Glass Soap

New in my Etsy shop this morning, Sea Glass Handmade Soap! This soap has such a beautiful fragrance but it's hard to describe -- like that fresh, clean ozone smell of the shore, combined with seaside flowers and woods and a slight tangy citrus. It's been one of my favorites for years. I've added here it to my Sea Sprite Soaps shop today too. When it was time to take a photo of this, I was so glad I still had the sea glass we picked up on the shore in Maine on vacation a few years ago!



We'll be gearing up to make the trek to Fort Myers soon to visit Lowell in the hospital. It's about a 35-40 minute drive, depending on traffic. He's already calling at 7:30 this morning, grumpy, bored and lonely. I gotta get these lazy kids up and moving so we can drive up there and see my boy.

No comments: