Monday, February 11, 2008

EGCG Scavenger Hunt is On!

Read all about it on Etsy, here! Some lucky person who finds all the letter clues and puts them together to form a word is going to win a fabulous treasure trove of B&B products, including a bar of my Caribbean Dreams handmade soap!

Some of you know that when I'm not making stuff to sell on Etsy, I make 3D characters, including skin textures for them from scratch, from photos. This is one I'm almost done with, for Miki 2 for Poser. Here's a peek at my Mitsouko.



My house smells like an odd but wonderful melange of soaps I made this morning -- Turkish Mocha, Coconut Lemongrass and Clementine Lavender. Mmmmm.

I've been on a kick, crocheting tons of these adorable little Soap Saver/Scrubbies in lots of new colors. I've added a bead to the ends of the drawstring ties to dress them up a little. They're really cute and lather up your soap or shower gel like crazy.

No comments: