Friday, February 8, 2008

Fairy Clip Art

Today I made a package of 7 adorable fairies, royalty-free clip art in PSD format, and added them to my shop, here. There's lots of cute poses and expressions on this little red-headed fairy. The clip art is my own creation, so there's no problems to worry about regarding copyright. These can be used in a multitude of ways -- banners, avatars, web design, ACEO's, greeting and post cards, candy wrappers, you name it!

The Etsy Green and Clean Guild will sponsor a Scavenger Hunt that begins at 12am, EST February 11th and will end at 12 midnight EST, February 16th. All correct entries will then be entered into a drawing and the winner will be selected at random on February 18th.

To join the hunt, visit each of the participating shops and look through the pictures in their shop listings. Find the shops that contain one picture of a "letter" (you will need these to unscramble a word) hiding in one of their shop listings. Search through the participating shops and jot down the "letter" and the name of the shop you have found the letter in. After you have found all of the letters (14 total), then unscramble them to complete a word.

When you think you have solved the puzzle, please convo Domaly with your entry and your name will go into a drawing to win a bunch of bath and body goodies. Winner will be selected at random and announced on February 18th. The lucky winner will be contacted by ‘convo’ on Etsy and the results will be posted in the forums.

And of course I'm participating! :)

I did a little soaping this morning. Instead of the fragrances I thought I'd soap, I ended up making Clementine Lavender. I can't even tell you how good it smells, it's divine. I did a purple and orange swirl in it that looks like tie-dye! Maybe I'll get to the Plumeria tomorrow!

No comments: