Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rosemary Mint Handmade Soap

It's finally cured and ready to lather up -- I just added Rosemary Mint handmade soap to my etsy shop. It's a real eye-opener!



Yesterday I made a decadent batch of luxury soap that included insane amounts of natural, undeodorized cocoa butter and mango butter, plus almond, jojoba and avocado oils and other fabulous and pricey ingredients. It's scented with chocolate, orange and hazelnuts. I drool every time I sniff it (frequently). I swear it smells good enough to eat.

Today is a milestone of sorts, but one that leaves me with a heavy heart. A year ago my beloved and much-missed mother passed away. Nothing in your life prepares you for this. Even if you have a conflicted or troubled relationship with your mom, cherish her while you still have her. Life is much shorter than we think.

No comments: